Monday, April 13, 2009

Herbalife's Body Buffing Scrub and Body Contouring Crème


I just received my Herbalife's Body Buffing Scrub and Body Contouring Crème products last Wednesday! I was so excited to give it a try .. Wanted to be moreeee slimmer .. hehehhee ..

I also got the Herbal Aloe Moisturizing Shampoo and Herbal Aloe Moisturizing Conditioner ..

Well .. Today is my 5th day ...

I couldn't believe seeing myself at the mirror .. hehehehe .. My thighs became a little smaller .. Even my mum noticed and told me ;)

It wasn't difficult to get into my long pants anymore now ;) Heehehe ..
My Herbal Aloe Moisturizing Shampoo and Herbal Aloe Moisturizing Conditioner smells so good and my hair is so SOFT now!

For those who wanted to try out this products, I would highly recommend you to use this ;)

I will update you after a week ;) Hehehe ..

No comments: